Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Polling
pointsolutions is a student response system used as a tool for active learning to enhance your in-person or virtual classroom. The pointsolutions product is licensed independently or as a suite, at this time NDSU supports and licenses only the personal response system (pointsolutions) which is free to all faculty, staff, and students.
Use a campus-supported product to ensure the safety and security of files. See the links below to learn about pointsolutions features and determine if this product will best meet your needs.
Learn More/How To's
- Verifying a Clicker Number - Desktop Version
- How to Access Scheduled Questions Lists
- Using pointsolutions Mobile Application
- Allows student engagement in-person or virtually.
- Instructors can give pre and post assessments of topics.
- Allows immediate feedback from students of concepts presented.
- Take attendance for students.
- Integrates with the Blackboard grade center automatically.
- Complies with the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA, including Section 508 standards in the United States.