Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Clickers
TurningPro - Upload Polling Results into Blackboard
This is how you upload poll results to Blackboard.
If you have already integrated your Turning account with your Blackboard courses, you can upload the polling results to Blackboard grade center directly.
- Login to your Turning account through Blackboard.
- In the “Active Courses” tab, click Select for the course you want to view polling results for.
- Click the Results tab
- In the “Gradebook” section, click Export.
- Select Blackboard.
Note: If you select CSV Export, an Excel file will automatically download to your computer
- Select the sessions you want to upload
- Click Upload.
- You will see a green message saying how many sessions were successfully uploaded. You can press Dismiss to acknowledge the message.
Note: The polling results are sent to Blackboard Grade Center.