Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Polling
Echo360 (Formerly Known as Turning Point)/TurningPro - Upload Polling Results into Blackboard
This is how you upload poll results to Blackboard from both the web version and the desktop version of Echo360.
From Echo360 Web:
If you have already integrated your Echo360 account with your Blackboard courses, you can upload the polling results to Blackboard grade center directly.
- Login to your Echo360/Turning account through Blackboard.
- In the “Active Courses” tab, click Select for the course you want to view polling results for.
- Click the Results tab
- In the “Gradebook” section, click Export.
- Select Blackboard.
Note: If you select CSV Export, an Excel file will automatically download to your computer
- Select the sessions you want to upload
- Click Upload.
- You will see a green message saying how many sessions were successfully uploaded. You can press Dismiss to acknowledge the message.
Note: The polling results are sent to Blackboard Grade Center.