Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Polling
Echo360 (Formerly Known as Turning Point)/TurningPro - How to run PowerPoint Polling
This is the process for running a Poll in PowerPoint with Echo360/TurningPro.
- Login to your Echo360/ Turning account.
- Under the Active Courses section, locate the desired course and click Select.
- When you start a session, a session ID will be automatically generated if you do not have a reserved session ID. Students need this Session ID to join the poll.
a. To reserve a session ID, click on the setting icon on the toolbar prior to running your presentation.
b. Click + Add new reserved session ID, enter your desired ID.
c. Click Save.
- In the “CONTENT” page, find one presentation you want to run the poll and click the three dots.
- A screen displaying the Title and Session ID will appear.
- Click Start Session.
- Click Show Results and select your desired option for the polling results.
Note: The Show Results options can be changed at any time during polling.
- Click Play icon to start polling.
a. Click Stop icon to stop polling.
b. Click Forward icon to move to the next slide
- Click End Session when done.