Upload pointsolutions Polling Results into Blackboard - Desktop Version
Below is an overview for instructors uploading poll results to Blackboard from the desktop version of pointsolutions.
If you have already integrated your pointsolutions account with your Blackboard courses, you can upload the polling results to the Blackboard grade center directly.
First, you will need to login to your pointsolutions account by going through the desktop application/flash drive using your NDSU credentials to login (typically your firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Select the "Manage" tab on the top of the screen.
2. Choose which course you want to upload grades for.
3. Select the button that says "Upload Grades".
4. Choose the session/grade columns you want to upload grades to.
5. Select the icon that says "Upload".