Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Polling
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Using pointsolutions Mobile Application
You must create a pointsolutions account in Blackboard before you can use it in the classroom. Visit Creating a pointsolutions Account if you need assistance creating your account.
1. Download the pointsolutions Mobile App
2. Login to the pointsolutions App
Once the application is downloaded to your mobile, you can login by entering your NDSU credentials (typically your email@example.com).
4. Join a pointsolutions Mobile Session
Enter the session ID that is provided by your instructor, and click "Join Session".
5. Respond to Polling questions
- When the question is displayed, select the choice that corresponds to the correct answer.
- You will have to type in your response if it is a short answer or a numeric question.
- After polling has ended, the final score is displayed in form of a chart depending on the instructors presentation settings.