Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
YuJa Lecture Capture, Video Recording, and Storage
Below is an overview of YuJa at NDSU.
YuJa is a comprehensive Video Content Management System (Video CMS) that allows educational institutions to store, manage, and distribute media content. Instructors and content creators can record content and organize video assets that they use within the Learning Management System (LMS). Accessed through Blackboard, YuJa stores and organizes all of your materials in one place. View the related resources below to learn more about YuJa.
Users will log into YuJa through Blackboard and use their NDUS.Identifier username (jane.doe) and password. Contact the IT Help Desk for assistance.
Reading the resources below on how to use YuJa will allow for a more successful user experience.
Learn More/How To's
Basic YuJa Features
Advanced YuJa Features
- Enabling YuJa Exam Proctoring
- Video Quizzes (Creating, Gradebook Sync, Settings, etc.)
- Usage & Analytics (Content Analytics, Analytics Reports)
- Usage & Analytics Video Summary (3:02)
Features for Students
- Taking a YuJa Proctored Exam
- Recording YuJa Video for a Blackboard Course
- Taking a YuJa Video Quiz in Blackboard
- How to download Yuja videos as .MP4 files for offline storage?
- How to capture internal audio for windows users?
- How to resolve video quiz scoring issues?
- How to upload MP4 videos and other file types?
- Mini Lectures
- Proctoring Exams
- Record Weekly/Unit Overviews
- Student Introductions
- Tutorials (Labs, etc.)
- Video Assignments
- Video Quizzing
- YuJa Overview of Accessibility (Captioning)