Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support
Printing (NDSU only)
Students, faculty, and staff are able to print using their personal mobile devices, the computer labs on campus, or within their own departments.
There are three types of printing at NDSU. Follow the links below for more about each type of printing.
- Cluster Printing - Responsible Printing Initiative FAQ
- Cluster Printing - Printing Allocations
- Mobile Printing (NDSU only) - Connect Your Laptop and Other Devices
- Cluster Printing - Printing Google File Types
- Departmental Printing (NDSU only) - Preferred Hardware
- Departmental Printing (NDSU only) - Send scans to your email with a MFP