Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Computer Labs
Computer labs equipped with Windows and Macintosh computers, printers, and scanners are located at 34 locations around campus.
In addition to the 34 physical locations, ITS also supports a virtual lab and thirteen computer labs can be reserved for classes. Specialized software is installed on lab computers for use in coursework.
To log into a computer lab system use your NDSU credentials.
- The user name is your NDSU Electronic ID (typically first.last -- the part of your email address to the left of @ndsu.edu
- NDSU passphrase
- If you are having difficulty signing in to a computer lab system, verify you are logging in with your NDSU credentials rather than using your NDUS credentials.
- Acceptable Use and Policies - Guidance
Learn More/How To's
- Anytime you need to complete coursework using a computer
- When you need access to specialized software that you do not own
- To print