Topics Map > Services > Records Management
The Information Technology Division is responsible for oversight of NDSU's Record Management Program in accordance with North Dakota Century Code (NDCC) 54-46, NDCC 44-04-18, NDCC 12.1-11-05 and NDCC 55-02.1-05, and NDSU Policy 713, Records Management.
- Identify records, their retention periods and disposal methods.
- Learn about records disposal resources.
- Visit information about NDSU’s Records Management governance and coordination groups and individuals.
- Learn the laws, policies and procedures applicable to records management.
- Use the Records Management training curricula.
- Specific questions about records management may be included in the FAQ section.