Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Email and Calendar (O365)
Email and Calendar (O365)
Below is an overview of Office 365 email and calendar services at NDSU.
Your NDSU email address is an official communication channel used by instructors, colleges, departments and administrative offices to send you important messages. Your email account includes a calendar for both individuals and resources.
- Go to the Microsoft Office 365 login page
- Enter your NDSU email username (typically FirstName.LastName@ndus.edu)
- Enter the password associated with your N.D. University System ID
- Click Sign In
- You will then be asked to approve a Multi-Factor Authentication prompt
- An Outlook Web App page should now load, choose your language and Time Zone and click OK to finish
- You should now see your Inbox