Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > File Storage and Sharing
File Storage and Sharing
NDSU provides various secure file storing and sharing options. See below for more information on the different options available.
- Google Drive: Access your files anywhere, share files with anyone, and upload and organize your files with unlimited storage.
- OneDrive: OneDrive at NDSU is a personal library intended for storing and organizing your files and documents.
- Central File Services: Provides NDSU employees with a secure location to store and back-up files, and also provide an easy method for sharing files with others within and across departments.
- Secure File Transfer: Allows you to send and receive large files quickly and securely and you can create a unique, temporary link for each file you want to send, and then share the link via email.
- Sharepoint: a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office at NDSU
- Microsoft Teams: A series of tools for collaborating around the needs of a particular group and includes team chats, file sharing, video conferencing, etc.