Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Exam Management
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Tests can be created offline using Microsoft Word or a plain text editor and published to Blackboard Learn Original courses using Respondus 4.0. Respondus 4.0 also lets instructors print Blackboard Learn Original tests on paper or save them as Word or PDF files for offline use and provides other time-saving tools such as equation editors, web links, and multimedia functions.
Windows only - Free to all NDSU instructors and staff
- To create tests in Blackboard Learn Original, use the required format for each question type.
- Use the Preview button to check for question issues in the Preview results pane.
- Use the Edit tab options to change, add or delete questions and set question options.
- Preview the questions in Respondus before publishing them to Blackboard Learn Original for best results.
- In Blackboard Learn Original, make the test available to students
Learn More/How To's
- Respondus 4.0 Quick Start Guide
- Respondus 4.0 User Guide
- Respondus 4.0 Video Tutorials
- Respondus 4.0 Knowledge Base Articles
- Respondus 4.0 is a Windows-based authoring tool that helps instructors create and manage exams for Blackboard Learn Original and other learning systems
- Manually Import Respondus Test Files into Blackboard Learn Original Courses (if Respondus 4.0 won't connect directly to Blackboard)
- Respondus 4.0 - Troubleshooting Tips
- Technical Requirements
- Respondus 4.0 Campus-wide in a virtual environment on Macintosh systems