Respondus 4.0 - Download/Installation Instructions
Below are instructions on how to download and install Respondus 4.0.
You will need the Institution Name, Local Support Contact(s), and Installation Password information listed below the Respondus4Campus.exe file on the Software Downloads page as you complete the installation process!
- Save the Respondus4Campus.exe file to your computer
- Double click the Respondus4Campus.exe installation file to begin
- Choose the Setup Language > click Next
- Click Next to start the InstallShield Wizard
- Accept the license terms > click Next
- Click Next or Change to select the Destination Location
- Click Next or Change to select the Projects Folder location
- Click Install
- Click Yes to install the Respondus Equation Editor
- If you see this error message, click OK > close any other applications and try again
- Click OK to begin the Equation Editor installation
- Uncheck the View Read Me option > click OK
- Click Finish
- Double-click the Respondus 4.0 Campus-wide icon to open Respondus
- Enter this information into the spaces provided > click License
- Click Close to dismiss the Respondus Newsletter prompt
- Select Blackboard from the drop-down list > click OK
The final step is to establish a connection with the Blackboard server.