Topics Map > Curriculum
Topics Map > Policies
Topics Map > Forms

Program Requests

Use these forms and links to propose new programs, modify existing programs, or inactivate/deactivate programs. Also includes changes to names, titles, and CIP codes of departments and programs.

New Program Requests and Modifications

To propose new academic programs, use the Courseleaf system and the templates on the Faculty Senate/University Curriculum Committee website.

New Center/Institute Requests

New centers and institutes require State Board approval in two phases. Complete the EXPLORATION form to begin the process, and complete the REQUEST form to seek final approval.

Program/Department Changes

For other program changes, complete the following template forms and submit to These program changes go through the North Dakota University System/State Board of Higher Education.

Keywords:academic program, exploration, procedures   Doc ID:124062
Owner:Heather G.Group:NDSU Academic Affairs
Created:2023-02-14 15:34 CDTUpdated:2023-03-02 16:14 CDT
Sites:NDSU Academic Affairs
Feedback:  0   0