Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Exam Management
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard for Instructors - Grading
Grading in the Blackboard Grade Center.
The Grade Center is a feature included in each Blackboard course. It is a flexible tool that allows you to calculate running grades, add weights, provide feedback, drop lowest grades and more. The best practice for working with the Grade Center is to configure all grading options before the course begins. This is a great way to help your students plan for the course and receive timely feedback along the way.
- Types of Grade Columns - three types of columns, user columns, external grade column, menu options, what students see in My Grades
- Navigate the Grade Center - access the grade center, functions, menus, column & cell menu options, viewing individual row
- Grading Tasks - extra credit, needs grading, override grade, grade details, work offline, manual grading, calculated columns (weighted), and grade curves
- View Grade Reports and Statistics - creating reports, grade statistics, assignments submission confirmations
- Create, Attach and Grade with Rubrics - create rubrics for grading, add rubric to assignment, discussion and/or test questions, student view
- View Grade History - viewing different filters with grade history, download grade history file
- Customize the Grading Interface - accessibility options for viewing Grade Center
- How Decimals Appear in Grades - learning more about Blackboard calculations for letter grades
- Understanding Weighted Grades - a complete explanation of the way Blackboard calculates weighted grades
- Blackboard - Final Grade Integration to Campus Connection
- Blackboard - Create Smart Views in Any Course