Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Management System
Blackboard - Final Grade Integration to Campus Connection
Below are instructions for importing final grades from Blackboard into Campus Connection.
Faculty have the option to import final grades into Campus Connection (CC). This integration allows the instructor of record to import final grades from Blackboard courses directly into Campus Connection.
Pre-configure "CC Final Grade" Column Directions
- Type a final grade in the column
- Set this column as the External Grade column. The green check mark is a visual indicator that it is the External Grade column.
- To set the “CC Final Grade” column to the External Grade: Select the context menu to the right of the column name and select Set as External Grade in the menu. The green check will appear to the left of the new selection.
- Set the desired column as the External Grade column.
- Change the Primary display of the column to a Grading Schema that matches the Campus Connection Grading Basis [CC Final Grade (GRD)].
- To set the desired column to the External Grade:
- Select the context menu to the right of the column name and click Set as External Grade in the menu.
- The green check will appear.
- To change the Column Primary Display:
- Select the option menu for the grade column and select Edit Column Information.
- Set the primary display to the proper grading schema in the drop-down selection (CC Final Grade (GRD). For more information on changing the grading schemas, refer to the Grading Schema section.
- Hover over the Manage menu and select Grading Schemas.
- Select the option menu next to the target grade schema and select edit.
- Modify the left-hand column to the desired percentage range.
- Select Submit.