Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Productivity & Storage Options
Productivity and Storage Options
Productivity applications include tools to create spreadsheets, letters, reports, presentations, forms, surveys, and more. Tools are also available for collaboration and managing office, employee, and student work.
NDSU offers several cloud-based storage options for students and employees. These options allow for the upload and download of files in a secure cloud-based location that can be accessed from home, office, campus, or wherever you choose.
Productivity applications with secure cloud-based storage:
- Getting started will vary by the product selected. Review specific products as starting point.
- Use a campus-supported product to ensure the safety and security of files. See the links below to learn about the features of each application and determine which best meets your needs.
Learn More/How To's
- How To's will vary by the product selected. Review specific products as starting point.
- FAQs will vary by the product selected. Review specific products as starting point.
- Create, edit, and access Office 365 files from either the desktop or online applications
- Office 365 files saved to OneDrive are synchronized between desktop and online applications so they can be accessed and edited from any internet-connected device
- Teams can be used to create collaborative workspaces for groups and departments including file sharing, storage, chats, meetings, and a variety of other tools
- Google apps can create, edit, access, and share files online.
- Teams, Google, and O365 apps can be used for synchronous and asynchronous collaboration
- Ensure that any product used is accessible to all users. Check accessibility for documents by using the tools available within the product being used. Fix all accessibility issues prior to distributing or storing the documents. Offer alternatives to meet the needs of students following the guidelines of Universal Design for Learning
- Related resources will vary by the product selected. Review specific products as starting point.