Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Exam Management
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Respondus 4.0 is a tool for creating and managing online tests.
Tests can be created offline as Microsoft Word or plain text files and published directly to Blackboard courses from Respondus 4.0. Blackboard tests can also be printed to paper or saved as Word or PDF files using Respondus. Respondus 4.0 provides other time-saving tools such as equation editors, web links, and multimedia functions.
Windows only - Free to all NDSU instructors and staff
NOTE: Respondus 4.0 is not the same as Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Respondus 4.0 - Getting Started
- Respondus 4.0 - Download/Installation Instructions
- Respondus 4.0 - Connect to Blackboard
- Respondus 4.0 - Publish Tests to Blackboard
- Respondus 4.0 - Troubleshooting Tips
- Respondus 4.0 User Guide
- Respondus QuickStart Guide
- Word Formatting Guide for Respondus
- Video Tutorials from Respondus.com