Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Instructional Design Consultations
The Learning & Applied Innovation Team (LAIC) instructional design team is available to provide support for instructors, staff, and administrators.
The LAIC instructional design (ID) team offers instructional services based on evidence-based practices. Our services include course design or redesign, course review, or help with teaching with technology for full or partially online, hyflex, blended, hybrid, and traditional face-to-face courses.
To request a consultation with our team, please fill out the LAIC Instructional Design Consultation Request form. Schedule early as instructional design services is offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
Instructional Design Services:
- Course design/redesign
- Course review
- Course review for accessibility
- Digital media services
- Teaching with technology recommendations
- Universal Design for Learning guidance
Why use the LAIC ID Team? Because we ...
- focus on pedagogy first, technology second.
- provide research and evidence-based recommendations.
- review and revise course accessibility.
- encourage student engagements and interactions.
- foster students' retention and success.
- promote effective assessment strategies.