Podium Quickstart Guide
Below is an overview of how to start class using the podium in an instrumented classroom.
- Wake up the Crestron display by tapping the screen.
- Select one of the following buttons:
- Start Class - if the class has no remote participants
- Start a Web Conference - if the class has one or more remote participants
- Start a Zoom Rooms Call - if you want to use the Zoom Room equipment
- Computer - The computer source is the default option, and can be used to show the screen and annotations made with the SMART board/display.
- Doc Cam - The doc cam source can be used to add the document camera as a video source, which can be used to share hand-written notes or materials.
- Laptop - The laptop source can be used to show the display from a laptop plugged in via the cables on the podium.
- Mobile - The mobile source can be used to show the display from a mobile phone or remote laptop. Apple devices are currently unreliable, and another connection option is suggested.