Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning, and Classrooms > Learning Management System
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning, and Classrooms > Synchronous Online Instruction
Notice: If you are looking for resources on HyFlex teaching, please visit our Teach HyFlex Page
Below will show you how to re-link your VoiceThread in Blackboard.
Action Required if you are currently using VoiceThread, you will need to re-link your VoiceThreads.
Course menu tab: if you created a course menu tab, you will need to delete it and re-create it.
- Delete and re-link all VoiceThread tool links in your course content and in the left course menu bar.
- Notice the VoiceThread Tools are titled: VoiceThread-NDSU, found in the Course Tools menu, Content Tools menu, and Build Content menu. (You must use the VoiceThread tool located under the Build Content menu to have a graded VoiceThread. NOTE: it only grades in percentage not points).
- Add the VoiceThread Tool link into your left menu column.
- Navigate back to your course and click on the VoiceThread Tool link in the left column once again.
- You can either create a new voice thread or copy and reuse a VoiceThread.
- To Copy; locate the VoiceThreads you want to use within your course.
- Hover over each VoiceThread and click on the copy icon.
a. Give the new copied VoiceThread a name. example: Unit 3 Presentation- Fall 2020
b. Decide which comments, if any you want to include and click Copy.
c. Refresh the VoiceThread homepage.
- Hover over the new VoiceThread copy you just made and choose the Share icon.B.
- Locate and click on the course you want to share the VoiceThread to and click Share.
- Back in your course, when you add VoiceThread as a content item, you can choose to link to the course VoiceThreads. If you do so, the shared content will be listed.