Topics Map > Services > Accounts, Access, and ID Card > NDSU ID Card
NDSU ID Card
The NDSU Card Center helps students, faculty and staff with all their needs in regards to their NDSU ID Cards.
Welcome to the NDSU Card Center. The office is NDSU Card Center located directly behind One Stop on the main floor of the Memorial Union.You will need to bring a government issued ID, driver's license, passport, military or Tribal ID.
The NDSU Card is required for many of your day-to-day activities at NDSU.
- Starting August 10th: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Move-In Saturday: August 22nd, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Starting August 24th: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Special Instructions for Summer 2020
- Anyone requesting an NDSU ID card for the first time needs to submit a photo and government issued ID at https://webcard.ndsu.edu/login/
- Use a computer and your NDSU credentials to login to the upload site. (you may have difficulty with a phone)
- Students living in Residence Halls: Cards will be distributed at hall check-in
- All other Fall Semester first-time ID card recipients: Cards will be available in August. Please return to this page for further details.
- Summer students and incoming faculty and staff: please make an appointment using the information listed above.