Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > File Storage and Sharing
File Storage and Sharing
There are various secure file storing and sharing options. Check out the different types below.
- Google Drive : Access your files anywhere, share files with anyone, and upload and organize your files with unlimited storage.
- OneDrive : OneDrive at NDSU is a personal library intended for storing and organizing your files and documents.
- Central File Services : Provides NDSU employees with a secure location to store and back-up files, and also provide an easy method for sharing files with others within and across departments.
- Secure File Transfer : Allows you to send and receive large files quickly and securely and you can create a unique, temporary link for each file you want to send, and then share the link via email.
- Microsoft Teams : A series of tools for collaborating around the needs of a particular group and includes team chats, file sharing, video conferencing, etc.