Topics Map > Services > Records Management
Records Management - Unit Records Coordinators
The Unit Records Coordinators provide assistance and oversight to faculty, staff and administrators in their units for management and disposal of their records in compliance with federal, state and institutional requirements.
Additional information can be found in The Role and Responsibilities of Unit Records Coordinators.
For the Record
- For the Record Records Management Information Session offered - 2016 10-10
- For the Record New records disposal forms add up! - 2016 09-14
- For the Record URCs’ key roles and responsibilities - 2016 08-10
- For the Record Results of May URC survey - 2016 07-12
- For the Record Inviting your ideas about training & continuing education - 2016 05-11
- For the Record Distributing student course work information - 2016 04-13
- For the Record Restricted, private and public records - 2016 03-09
- For the Record Annual records disposal guidelines - 2016 02-10