New Employee Checklist
This web page is intended to give an overview of steps to take for new employees to prepare for starting at NDSU.
Before you arrive on campus
You have the option to make your first day easier by completing the following. These items can be done from anywhere; you don't have to be on campus.
- Follow the instructions on the Identity and Access Management - New Employee Account Setup document once your supervisor gives you an employee ID (emplID) number.
- Check your email so you don't miss any important messages.
- Get the latest version of Microsoft Office software for your home computer.
- Set up NDSU email on your personal devices if you wish to stay connected from off campus
When you arrive on campus
- Connect your device(s) to Wireless - Eduroam .
- Check out the technology training schedule and sign up for one of our free workshops.
- Browse through our service catalog to discover more of the technology services and resources available on campus that can impact your NDSU experience.