Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Productivity & Storage Options
Google Workspace - How to Share and Add Collaborators
Below are instructions on how to share and add collaborators in Google Workspace.
- Sign in to Google using your Bison Login (typically firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Locate the Google apps icon in the upper right-hand corner of the Google homepage.
- Select Drive from the options to open up your Google Drive.
- Navigate to the document, spreadsheet, or slideshow you wish to share with people. The process is the exact same for all of them.
- Navigate to the share button located in the top right corner of the screen
- Once there it might prompt you to name the document if you haven’t yet, pick a name and click save
- You can either click get a shareable link to send to the people you want to collaborate with or enter their email
- If you want to get more advanced options on who can edit and who can just view click the work advance that is in the bottom right of that window.
- There you should be able to see everyone who has access to the document, you can continue to invite people or click the X next to their name to remove access to them.
- Once done then click the done button.