Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Productivity & Storage Options
How to Log into Google
Below are instructions on how to log into your NDSU google account.
- Open up a web-browser and navigate to google.com
- Click "Sign in" in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your given NDSU email address. Be sure to use NDSU and not NDUS. Then select next.
- You will be brought to a Central Authentication Service (CAS) to sign in using your student account. Log in using your NDSU credentials (the same username and password you would use to log into a campus computer).
- If you have dual authentication enabled, you will be asked to authenticate the log in.
- Google will ask you to verify your email address, all you have to do is select continue, and you have successfully logged into your student google account.