Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Productivity & Storage Options
How to Log into Google
Below are instructions on how to log into your NDSU google account.
- Open up a web browser and navigate to the Google homepage.
- Click "Sign in" in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your given NDSU email address, then select next.
- You will be brought to a Central Authentication Service (CAS) to sign in using your student account. Log in using your Bison Login.
- If you have dual authentication enabled, you will be asked to authenticate the login.
- Google will ask you to verify your email address, all you have to do is select continue, and you have successfully logged into your student Google account.