Pointsolutions is a student response system used as a tool for active learning to enhance your in-person or virtual classroom. The Pointsolutions product is licensed independently or as a suite, at this time NDSU supports and licenses only the personal response system (Pointsolutions) which is free to all faculty, staff, and students.
Use a campus-supported product to ensure the safety and security of files. See the links below to learn about pointsolutions features and determine if this product will best meet your needs.
Learn More/How To's
Product Release for Pointsolutions planned for December 28, 2023.
- Updated Login Experience When logging into Pointsolutions, administrators, instructors, and learners will see a new page layout that is consistent with the Echo360 brand. Additional security measures are also implemented to ensure that Pointsolutions meets strict security standards.
- Support for macOS Sonoma Pointsolution Desktop is fully compatible with macOS Sonoma. Customers who have already upgraded or are planning to upgrade their macOS to Sonoma will have the same great Pointsolution Desktop functionality available with earlier macOS versions.
- Allows student engagement in-person or virtually.
- Instructors can give pre and post assessments of topics.
- Allows immediate feedback from students of concepts presented.
- Take attendance for students.
- Integrates with the Blackboard grade center automatically.
- Complies with the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA, including Section 508 standards in the United States.