Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning, and Classrooms > Respondus
Respondus 4.0 - Getting Started
Notice: If you are looking for resources on HyFlex teaching, please visit our Teach HyFlex Page
Below are instructions on getting started with Respondus 4.0.
Getting StartedRespondus 4.0 is available to NDSU faculty and staff at no cost via a campus-wide license NDSU purchased in Fall 2018. Respondus 4.0 can be installed on multiple Windows computers for both on- and off-campus use.
Once Respondus 4.0 is installed you must establish a connection to the NDUS Blackboard server to publish exams to Blackboard and/or to retrieve exam data from Blackboard to Respondus.
See the Download/Installation and Blackboard Connection Instructions for more information.
Respondus 4.0 is NOT available for Macintosh systems.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Memory: 32 MB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free hard disk space for program files
- Monitor: 1024x768 or 1280x720 minimum resolution
- Mobile App: Not available - can be installed on tablet devices using the Windows OS (i.e. Surface Pro, etc.)