Respondus 4.0 - Getting Started
Below are instructions on getting started with Respondus 4.0.
Getting StartedRespondus 4.0 is available to NDSU faculty and staff at no cost via a campus-wide license NDSU purchased in Fall 2018. Respondus 4.0 can be installed on multiple Windows computers for both on- and off-campus use.
Once Respondus 4.0 is installed you must establish a connection to the NDUS Blackboard server to publish exams to Blackboard and/or to retrieve exam data from Blackboard to Respondus.
See the Download/Installation and Blackboard Connection Instructions for more information.
Respondus 4.0 is NOT available for Macintosh systems.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Memory: 32 MB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free hard disk space for program files
- Monitor: 1024x768 or 1280x720 minimum resolution
- Mobile App: Not available - can be installed on tablet devices using the Windows OS (i.e. Surface Pro, etc.)