TEST Secure File Transfer
Send and receive large files quickly and securely.
Secure File Transfer allows you to send and receive large files quickly and securely. You can create a unique, temporary link for each file you want to send, and then share the link via email.
Secure File Transfer can also be used to create a "drop" for other people to securely upload a file that only you can retrieve.
Secure File Transfer is not a file storage system. Files are removed from the system when the link expires. Other file storage options
- All files are encrypted
- 98-gigabyte quota for one file or multiple files
- Drag and drop or browse and upload an individual file or zipped folder to create a new link
- Set the link to expire in one to seven days after you create it
- Copy the link to share it via email or another communication tool
- Option to receive a confirmation email when the file is downloaded
- Option to require the recipient to log in with an NDSU account before downloading the file
- View existing links at a glance, with options to quickly delete existing links and files
- Create multiple links for a single file to share a unique link with each recipient, which is particularly helpful when combined with the download receipt option
NDSU staff and faculty have access to Secure File Transfer as a default service.
- Send a file via email within the Secure File Transfer system
- Create a FileLink to copy/share via another communication tool
- Send an email request for a file
- Create a FileDrop link