Account Hub - Guest and Affiliate Accounts
This web page is intended to give an overview of guest and affiliate account management at NDSU.
Request a Guest Account
Guest accounts are used for a period of 7 days or less. Please contact the IT Security Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request guest accounts, and include the following information in your request:
- Which of the following services should be included in the guest account:
- Computer Labs
- Wireless Network
- NDSU Library Online Services
- Number of accounts needed
- Date accounts will be needed by (Note: Please allow 3 business days to process requests for guest accounts)
Request an Affiliate Account/Renew an Affiliate Account
The request and renewal process for affiliate accounts is being updated in calendar year 2021. Please check back here each time you need to request an affiliate account, as these procedures are likely to change throughout the year as we get closer to a new affiliate account system.
Requests: A temporary process to request a new affiliate account is
- The sponsor should submit the affiliate account request form (requires NDSU login)
- Respond to any request inquiries, if applicable
- Forward relevant information to the affiliate, once the account is approved and created
: We will share more information about renewing affiliate accounts once it is available. Expirations are not
processing for accounts created before 5/2021 so there is no procedure needed to renew existing affiliate accounts at this time. Cleanup will occur later this year. If you need an affiliate account to be deleted because the affiliation has ended, please contact the IT Help Desk
Request a Blackboard Affiliate Account
The Blackboard Affiliate Account request form should be filled out by the sponsor.
- Go to the NDUS Blackboard Affiliate Request Form and login with your NDUS credentials
- Fill out all the information that is requested:
- Sponsor Email Address
- Affiliate First Name
- Affiliate Last Name
- Affiliate Email Address
- Click Submit
You will be notified when the account has been created and what account you will need to add to your course. The individual that is getting the affiliate account will receive an email with directions on how to activate the account.