SCES - Responses from students are Confidential
The methods we use to keep the responses confidential are listed below.
Your responses are held to the highest levels of confidentiality.
- The Office of Teaching and Learning, an independent office, is in charge of administering the surveys. The administration system is only accessible by two people in this office.
- When the results are released (after grades are turned in), your name is never associated with any responses you provided.
- The results are only shared in aggregate (with all the other responses from students in your class).
- Results are suppressed for a course with an enrollment less than five. The results will accumulate for that course, and once the enrollment is five or greater across more than one semester, the results will be visible.
- The survey system is password-protected and goes above and beyond security regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Stacy.Duffield@ndsu.edu or call (701)231-7102.