Zoom Phone - Customizing Business and Holiday Hours
On Demand Video: Zoom Phone Call Handling (2:25)
You can customize your Business and Holiday Hours to reflect the times when you will answer calls that come to your Zoom phone. To set your business hours, make sure you are logged in to the NDSU Zoom web portal and have navigated to the Phone Settings tab:
- Scroll down to the Call Handling section and click on the Edit link for Business Hours. It’s the first edit link in this section.
- Click the Custom Hours radio button.
- Select your standard workdays and times and click OK.
Calls that come outside of the business hours you set will go directly to voicemail.
You can also add Holiday and Vacation hours for times when you are out of the office.
- In the Holiday Hours section, click the Manage link.
- Then click the Add button.
- Enter the name of the holiday.
- The July 4th holiday is used as an example in this scenario.
- Select the start date and click OK.
- Select the end date and click OK.
Note: The time defaults to midnight in military time (00:00). You can edit this if desired.
- Click Save.
If you need to delete the dates for any reason, you can use the Delete button at the bottom of the screen.
Follow the same steps to add vacation time.
- When you navigate back to the main Phone Settings page, you will see your dates displayed
Note: follow the same steps to add vacation time.