Zoom Phone - Never Miss a Call: Setting an External Speaker for Incoming Calls
You can configure a second audio output device to be used specifically to play ringtone notifications that you can hear even if you don’t have your headphones on.
Note: this secondary device will only be used to play the ringtone and this setting only applies to the Zoom desktop client.
To configure these audio settings, make sure you are logged into your Zoom desktop client.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right-hand corner.
2. In the Settings pop-up window, click on the Audio tab in the left side navigation. In the Speaker section, choose the device/speaker for incoming calls or meetings' ring tones.
3. Check the Use separate audio device to play ringtone simultaneously checkbox.
4. Select a new output device from the Speaker drop-down menu and adjust the Output Volume as needed.
Hide Incoming Calls
If you do not wish to be disturbed with incoming calls while in a meeting, you can choose to hide incoming calls.
- Click the Phone tab in the left side navigation.
2. Check the Hide incoming calls while in a meeting checkbox.