Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage)
This workshop is designed for anyone who has used YuJa in the past or wants to learn more about it. It will take participants through the process of creating, uploading and using YuJa effectively for classes.
Learning goal: This workshop is for students who want to better understand how to use YuJa for video creation and distribution.
- How to create YuJa videos
- How to upload the videos to BlackBoard Learn Original
- How to manage your YuJa content
- How to take proctored exams using YuJa with and without the Respondus Lockdown Browser
- Familiarity with basic Windows or Macintosh computer operations. Familiarity with the Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers as well as access to a BlackBoard course