Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Exam Management
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
Using Yuja Video Quizzes
How to use and create video quizzes in Yuja.
Audience: Faculty, Graduate Teaching Assistants, Staff
YuJa Video Quizzes or YuJa Playback Quizzes offer a way to assess learning, encourage interaction, and measure understanding of video content. Learn how to create video quizzes or playback quizzes using any video content recorded or uploaded in YuJa.
- Compare Video Quizzes to Playback Quizzes and Identify appropriate uses for each type
- Demonstrate building a Video Quiz
- Describe adding a Video Quiz to Blackboard course content
- Identify steps to change the default quiz scores in the Grade Center
- View student video quiz responses or playback quiz participation in the YuJa Grade Book
- Review adding Video Quizzes to Blackboard course content without scoring in the Grade Center