Topics Map > Services > Computing Equipment, Software and Support > Software
AVAYA Workplace Installation For Individuals With NDSU Managed Computers.
A tutorial on how to install AVAYA workplace on NDSU managed computers
For individual users with NDSU managed computers:
- If you previously received and installed the app from VCS (via a method other than downloading from Software Center on your computer) you will need to Uninstall that Avaya app before installing the new app from Software Center.
- You will need to make yourself admin before completing these steps to do so
- Click the on your machine and type Make me Admin.
- Click on Make Me Admin
- Click on Grant Me Administrator Rights
- You will see this pop up on your computer
- Click search bar and type Uninstall
- Click open
- Find app and click uninstall
- Go to Software Center
- Click on AVAYA Workplace
- Click Install
- Note: This takes quite a while
- Close the window when done
- When completed these two new icons on the desktop
- Open the on the desktop
- Click configure my account
- Enter your NDSU affiliated email address
- Select Use_NDSU_Credentials and click next
- Enter your credentials for CAS
- Verify your DUO
- You're in the app top of mind window
- Next open the Gatekeeper application
- Click in the box on Name to enter name info and on phone number to enter phone number in the 11-digit format. Then click set.
- Click on the blue circle to add your location info
- Enter your location info and click validate. Once the address has been validated then you will need to click save
- Finally, you will need to click the check mark.