Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
Course Design & Development Lunch & Learn Series
See below for dates and times.
Join Virtual Zoom Meeting : https://ndsu.zoom.us/j/97287459385
Due to popular demand, we are offering the course design series for the second time this semester. This time we are trying out our new, “Lunch & Learn” timeslot of 12:15 pm. Grab lunch and join us for our virtual sessions. No registration is needed.
Course Design & Development Lunch & Learn Series: All sessions will be via Zoom.
- Session 1: Design
- This session we will walk through the course design process starting with backwards course design, aligning content with course learning outcomes in a flexible and modular format.
- Session 2: Activities & Assessment
- This session, explores formative and summative assessments, activities, course materials, evidence-based practices, and other resources to help students, successfully, demonstrate their learning.
- Session 3: Universal Design for Learning: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
- This session discusses ways in which we can create an environment where all students can flourish.
- Session 4: Communication
- This final session, communication, focus on creating class community, instructor presence, instructor-to-student communication, and student-to-student communication