Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Students & Staff
Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Services for Faculty
CMS (TYPO3) - Beginner Basics
If you are staff, faculty, or a student employee in a department or organization that uses, or will use the CMS (Content Management System – TYPO3) for authoring and maintaining content on Web pages residing within the www.ndsu.edu domain, this workshop is for you!
- What is TYPO3 (CMS) and how to access and log in to the CMS (TYPO3) backend
- Navigating the CMS (TYPO3) interface
- Creating a new page and editing an existing page
- Creating and editing page contents
- Repositioning of page content
- Uploading files
- Publishing your pages
- Deleting pages and page Content
- We recommend going through the documentation under "Getting Started" on this page
- Familiarity with basic Windows or Macintosh computer operations. Familiarity with the Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers. Ability to Copy/Paste content.