Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
YuJa – Download Videos as .MP4 Files for Offline Storage
How to Download Yuja Videos as .MP4 Files for Offline Storage
Download and store your YuJa recordings offline as .MP4 files if you wish to retain them beyond the established YuJa storage retention period.
- Log in to Blackboard > open anycourse
- Go to Tools > YuJa – NDSU to open your YuJa Media Library.
- Select the videos to download (Windows: Ctrl+click - or Macintosh: Cmd+click on each)
- Click More Actions > Bulk Download
- Select Single Files in Choose Download Options:
- Check the box to the left of the column headings to select All
- Click Request Media > see “Your download request is being processed. Once the media is available to download, an email will be sent with a link to download the media files.
- Click Close > check your email Inbox 9. Open the email message from “YuJa Enterprise Video Platform noreply@YuJa.com”
- Click on each link in the email message > the .MP4 file downloads to your browser’s default Downloads folder or you may be prompted to Save or Open the file (depends on your browser settings).
- Repeat for each video download requested
Downloaded .MP4 files can be moved from your default Downloads folder to another storage location later.
Note: The links sent through email will expire 24 hours after they were sent.