Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
How to download Yuja videos as .MP4 files for offline storage?
Store your YuJa recordings offline as .MP4 files. The .MP4 files can be moved from your default downloads folder to another local or cloud storage location outside of YuJa at any time after downloading them.
- Log in to Blackboard Learn Original > open any course
- Go to Tools > YuJa – NDSU to open your YuJa Media Library
- Click on the video(s) to download (Windows: Ctrl+click - or - Macintosh: Cmd+click each to select multiple videos)
- Click . . . More Actions > Download OR Bulk Download
- Select Single Files in Choose Download Options:
- Check the box to the left of the column headings to select All
- Click Request Media
- Once the media is available to download, you'll receive an email with a link to download the media files
- Click Close > check your email Inbox
- Open the email message from “YuJa Enterprise Video Platform noreply@YuJa.com”
- Click on each link in the email message
- The .MP4 file is saved to your browser’s default Downloads folder, or you may be prompted to Save or Open the file (depends on the browser settings)
- Repeat for each video download requested
Note: The links sent through email expire 24 hours after they are sent.