Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Video/Media Options
Yuja - Accessing Video Visual Analytics Through the Media Details Panel
Accessing Video Visual Analytics
Content Creators can view video summary metrics through the Media Details panel to measure overall User engagement with their content.
Duration: The total duration of the video.
- Log in to your Video Platform account and navigate to your Media Collection by clicking on Manage Media at the top of the webpage.
- Hover over the video you would like to view Analytics for and select More... to open the Media Details panel.
- From the left hand navigation bar, select Analytics.
- Content Creators can view a summary of their video metrics from this tab. Below are the definitions for each of the metrics available.
- Size: The size in megabytes (MB) of the video, including transcodes.
- Views: The total number of times the video was watched. For example, if User A watches the video 10 times and User B watches the video 5 times, then the Views count will be 15.
- Unique Views: The total number of first time users that watched the video. For example, if User A watches the video 10 times and User B watches the video 5 times, the total Unique Views will be 2 because only 2 unique users has watched the video.
- Total Play Length: The total time length the video was watched. For example, if a video’s length is 10 minutes, User A watches it for 7 minutes and then re-watches the first 5 minutes of the video, then the Total Play Length will be 12 minutes.
- Play %: The percentage of the total unique time length of the video that was watched. For example if a video’s length is 10 minutes, User A watches the first 7 minutes and User B watches the first 5 minutes, the Play % is 70% because the watched unique time length is 7 minutes.
Related Articles from Yuja Website
1. Accessing Video Visual Analytics Through the Media Details Panel
2. Reviewing Content Analytics
Related Articles from KB
1. Reviewing Content Analytics