Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard for Students - Tests and Surveys
Blackboard tests are one of many ways used to assess student learning. Surveys are used to gather anonymous feedback from everyone in the course.
Students may take a variety of online tests as pre-tests (practice) and post tests, practice tests, quizzes, mid-terms, and final exams. See the Related resources for information about preparing for and taking tests in Blackboard. Tests are connected to a specific student, while surveys are anonymous and not scored. Students can see their test results in My Grades if allowed by the instructor.
- Tests and Surveys – find tests and surveys, test taking tips, take a test or survey, view questions with a rubric, timer, retake a test, view grades, and feedback
- Blackboard Tests - Test-Taking Tips for Students
- Respondus LockDown Browser - download/install the software, information on using Respondus LockDown Browser
- Respondus LockDown Browser - Student Troubleshooting
- Blackboard - Viewing Instructor Feedback on Tests or Assignments