Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard for Instructors - Track Student Performance
Monitoring student performance in your course(s), can help to ensure all have an opportunity for success.
Blackboard has a variety of tools for instructors to establish a baseline of student performance. This baseline is invaluable as instructors can compare it to how students perform throughout the course. Patterns will develop to recognize when at-risk-students may need interventions to succeed and prevent high-performing students from getting bored.
Student performance also provides insight into the overall design and effectiveness of a course.
- Create Achievements - design badges and certificate for students to earn recognition for their work
- Learn about Best Practices - help students succeed, and online teaching strategies
- Running & Viewing Course Reports - types of reports, generate reports, review reports
- Performance Dashboard - quick view of student logins, discussion activity, retention center and grades
- Using the Retention Center - alerts for students at risk, missed deadlines, grades, course activity, and course access
- Setting up Tasks - organize projects, activities, track student task status