Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard Learn for Students
Blackboard is a learning management system and is an online resource for students and the entire NDSU and North Dakota University System community.
This page is for students who are enrolled in face-to-face, HyFlex and online courses. The resources included help to guide students in navigating, interacting, submitting work, and taking tests in their Blackboard Learn courses. The resources are grouped together in categories listed in the Learn More/How To's section below.
- Set up your Blackboard Profile and Notifications to best meet your needs and keep you informed and up-to-date on course information.
- Log into Blackboard and check to make sure all of your courses are listed and available for you to enter.
- Review course syllabi and textbook requirements before or on the first day of class.
- If you have questions, ask your instructor, and/or check out the Blackboard FAQs (below)
- check into your Blackboard courses frequently to stay on top of things
- talk with your instructors with any questions
- organize your work and create timelines
Learn More/How To's
- Accessibility and Ally
- Add and Format Content
- Blackboard Mobile App
- Content in Your Course
- Interact with Others
- My Grades
- Personal Settings and Notifications
- Tests and Surveys