Topics Map > Services > Teaching, Learning and Classrooms > Learning Managment System
Blackboard Learn for Instructors
Blackboard is a learning management system used as an online resource for instructors and the entire NDSU and North Dakota University System community.
This page is for instructors who teach face-to-face, HyFlex and online courses. The resources included help to guide instructors in designing, delivering and teaching their courses using Blackboard Learn. The resources are grouped together in categories listed in the Learn More/How To's section below.
- Set up your Blackboard Profile and Notifications to best meet your needs and keep you informed and up-to-date on course information.
- We have compiled tips and basic-to-advanced steps for all instructors, whether novice or expert to build and teach using Blackboard.
Questions to consider when designing a course:
- What is your teaching philosophy? What theories of learning do you align with? What methods and strategies will you be using?
- Is you course being delivered in a face-to-face, HyFlex or online environment?
- Whatever the teaching methods or delivery environment you choose, we have many resources available to help guide you through creating Blackboard courses for student success.
Instructional Design Resources are available by scheduling individual and/or department consultations with the Learning and Applied Innovation team.
To ensure security, always log out of Blackboard when your work is completed.
Learn More/How To's
- Blackboard Instructor (mobile app)
- Course Content
- Course Management
- Interact with Students
- Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Track Performance