Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > Voice
Voicemail for Telephone - Mailbox Login and Initialization
How to access the mailbox and setup initialization in the telephone user interface.
Log in to Access Mailbox
- Initial Password to be provided by your telephone administrator.
- Press Message/Voice Mail if your phone has a button for this OR Dial 1-9100
- From an outside the office telephone:
- Dial 701-231-9100
- Press #
- Enter your 5-digit extension number and press # followed by your password and press # again.
- To log into a different mailbox press * at password prompt
- Log in to access mailbox as described above
- Follow prompts to change your password (required)
- The initial Password will be supplied by your telephone administrator. Passwords must be between 6 and 20 digits (inclusive) and cannot be the same as the extension number.
- Record Greetings
- Follow prompts to record greetings. You can record a personal greeting, a busy greeting, an unavailable greeting and your name. If you want to use the same greeting at all times you can record only the personal greeting and your name. To skip to the next greeting press any key other than 1 or 2 when prompted.