Topics Map > Services > Communication and Collaboration Tools (Web, Video, Voice, Storage) > File Storage and Sharing
Microsoft Teams - Getting Started
This page contains instructions on how to download and sign into Microsoft Teams.
Download the Microsoft Teams App
- Open your web browser and go to https://teams.microsoft.com/
- Sign in with your NDUS credentials
- Click on your user profile/account icon in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Download the desktop app."
Sign into Microsoft Teams
- Open Microsoft Teams
- Web Browser: Open Teams in your web browser at https://teams.microsoft.com/
- Windows: Click Start, then Microsoft Teams
- MacOS: Go to your Applications folder and click Microsoft Teams
- Enter your NDSU email username (typically Firstname.Lastname@ndus.edu)
- Click Connect
- Enter your N.D. University System ID password
- Click Sign in (if you are enrolled in Multi-Factor Authentication for NDSU services, you will be prompted by DUO to authorize the login attempt)