3rd party/vendor Learning Tool Integrations (LTI’s) or Building Blocks (B2's) that are not created by Blackboard, require approval and manual intervention to test and implement on the Blackboard Learn (NDUS) system. NDSU has implemented deadlines to assist with meeting this goal.
Deadlines are to ensure new requests for Blackboard LTI/B2 are acquired in time to install, configure and test basic functionality (on the NDUS test system).
Request Deadlines to NDSU:
- For Fall Term: Submit by May 15
- For Spring Term: Submit by Sept. 15
- For Summer Term: Submit by Feb. 15
Late requests will be processed and tested if schedules permit but are not guaranteed.
- Instructor will submit a Help Desk ticket online.
- LAIC will provide instructions in “Additional comments” in the ticket. The instructor will be asked to complete the form “LAIC 3rd Party Integration (LTI) to Blackboard” with a link to a Google form.
- LAIC will get the google information and start the integration and testing process.
- Instructor will be informed of progress through the ticket.