YuJa - Add Video Quiz to Blackboard with Scoring
Below will show you how to add YuJa videos to Blackboard with scoring.
There are two different ways to add YuJa video quizzes to Blackboard courses. The method you choose determines whether quiz scores are automatically recorded in the Blackboard Grade Center or not.
If you prefer YuJa - Add Video Quiz to Blackboard Without Scoring
Embed a video quiz with scores added to the Grade Center:
- Select a content area
- Build Content
- YuJa Media Chooser – NDSU
- Click Quizzes in the Media Chooser window
- Scroll down to see all of your YuJa videos containing quizzes
- Click on a video to select it
Note: A new column is automatically added to the Grade Center – YuJa assigns 100 Points Possible for this quiz by default.
To change the Points Possible:
- Open the Full Grade Center
- Click the down arrow icon at the top of the quiz column , select Edit Column Information
- Change the Points Possible to match the total quiz points assigned in the YuJa quiz, select Submit
This is how the video quiz appears initially in the course content:
- Click Play
- The video pauses at each question
- Answer the question
- Click Save
- Click Submit at the end of the video