YuJa - Resolving Video Quiz Scoring Issues
Notice: If you are looking for resources on HyFlex teaching, please visit our Teach HyFlex Page
If student YuJa video quiz scores are recorded in the YuJa Grade Book, but not in the Blackboard Grade Center, synchronization options allow instructors to move the quiz scores from the Grade Book to the Grade Center for inclusion in course grades.
Sync the YuJa Grade Book with the Blackboard Grade Center
Step One: Open the YuJa Gradebook
- Open any Blackboard course where you are an instructor
- Click YuJa Content -- OR -- Tools | YuJa - NDSU | click the Main Menu grid icon in the top-right corner | then Usage & Analytics
- Move the mouse pointer over the blue vertical bar on the left side of the page to expand the toolbar | click Grade Book
Step Two: Synchronize the scores
- Select the Blackboard course from the "Select a group" drop-down list | select the YuJa video quiz from the "Select a quiz" drop-down list | Get Result
- Choose a specific student from the Student: drop-down list in the Detailed Breakdown section
- Select On-Demand LMS Student Gradebook Sync - to sync this student's quiz score from YuJa to the Blackboard Grade Center
- Select On-Demand LMS Quiz Gradebook Sync - to sync the whole Grade Book from YuJa to the Blackboard Grade Center if multiple students are missing video quiz scores in Blackboard
Note: If the student's video quiz responses were not recorded in the YuJa Grade Book, the sync options will not add scores to the Blackboard Grade Center. See Taking a YuJa Video Quiz in Blackboard for steps students should take to ensure their video quiz scores are recorded.